Oh February! What a month! It came and went so quickly. That's how it goes, I suppose.
I'm finally starting to get into a groove with baby Thomas. Things aren't feeling as new and overwhelming as they did in those first few weeks. We've developed a little routine and although I'm still adjusting, it IS getting easier. Our baby boy is smiley and strong and we sure do love him.
One thing I'm super stoked about is carving out time to work on Earthen Women! I'm looking forward to networking, doing some coaching and teaching Yoga. I'm still mapping things out but will definitely share more next month!
February in Review
- Mom and dad were here visiting from Minnesota for two weeks! What a help it was. Loved having them!
- Got my nose re-pierced and hoop back in. Feeling like myself more and more!
- Signed up for Yogaglo.com - I've been doing a 30 minute practice almost every day!
- Brought Thomas to church 2x -- it was hilarious. Let's just say we call him Toots for a reason.
- Published my Birth Story on the blog. It makes me proud!
- Went to the Kailua Town Farmer's Market 2x -- love that place!
- Read Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen.
- Had one baby appointment and one mama appointment, all is well!
- Went to a Mama & Me Hui at Castle Medical Center to visit other moms.
- Visited my friend Sage and her son Theo.
- Had a date night at Kona Brewing with my husband, so nice!
- Visited Valley of the Temples with my parents, its beautiful!
- Went to the Eye Doctor, ordered contacts!
- Took baby Thomas on his first flight! Scary! It went really well.
- Visited family for the weekend on the Big Island, a much needed quick trip!
- Got a file drawer and organized the family documents. (Virgo all day!)
- Made a recipe notebook for easy food planning and meal prep. (Mom life!)
- Two bags to the Salvation Army.